All natural FlexProtex D is nature's way of improving joint health. The best part is "there are no side effects, just side benefits." FlexProtex is a patented dietary supplement for joint health to help ease minor every day aches and pains, support joint health and enhance flexibility
FlexProtex D is the newest addition to the market of natural joint support supplements. The proprietary blend of ingredients in FlexProtex contains stabilized rice bran derivitaves with non-bovine glucosamine derivatives and herbs enhanced with Vitamin D3.
Better Living With FlexProtex D
FlexProtex D is unique because it contains NAG (N-acetyl-glucosamine), an expensive form of glucosamine that isn't readily available on just any supermarket shelf. The two other commonly used forms of glucosamine on the market are glucosamine sulfate and glucosamine hydrochloride. Neither of these forms is used in FlexProtex D. Nutrucea's decision to use the N-Acetyl form was based on some evidence that insulin resistance may develop from use of the sulfate form.
The base ingredient of FlexProtex is all-natural cox-2 inhibitors which act as a highly nutritious delivery system for the NAG glucosamine. The FlexProtex D mixture is dried and powdered rice bran made from the brown part of the rice that is removed when rice is milled to make brown rice white. Stabilized rice bran is rich in polysaccharides which help to synthesize collagen in the body. Rice Bran is also rich in phytosterols.
Two other natural Cox-2 inhibitors, boswellin and curcumin, are also in the formula as is Vitamin D3. FlexProtex D is extremely rich in minerals and trace minerals that enhance the formula's overall effectiveness.
Benefits of FlexProtex D
- All natural joint supplement
- 100% vegetable capsule
- Contains effective cox-2 inhibitors
- Naturally enhance joint health and flexibility
- Enhanced with Vitamin D3
- Non-bovine glucosamine derivatives
FlexProtex D active ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Magnesium in addition to a Proprietary Blend of the following:
- NAG (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine)
- Glucosamine derivative - Glucosamine is one of the building blocks of joint tissue as well as other connective tissue throughout the body
- Vitamin C - (as calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D - (as cholecalciferol) to help with overall health and in 1000 IU. Helps slow the progression of arthritis.
- Magnesium - with 150 mg per serving the magnesium helps with overall joint health
- Yucca - The Native Americans of the southwest have used this root (yucca) for hundreds of years, and it has been sold as an extract for joint health in this country for over 40 years.
- Curcumin - Curcumin, which comes from Tumeric, is an all-natural cox-2 inhibitor that blocks the cox-2 enzyme.
- Boswellin - Boswellin, also known as Frankincense, is an herb Indians have used for hundreds of years to ease discomfort.
- Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha's side benefits are numerous. It helps ease discomfort, promotes energy, is a strong antioxidant, and aids in the body's utilization of other herbs.
All Natural: FlexProtex D is a natural joint supplement.
Directions: Take only 2 capsules twice a day for FlexProtex D to start working.
Stimulant Free: FlexProtex D offers you excipient-free non-bovine glucosamine derivatives.
Joint Health: FlexProtex D is still one of the leading joint health products for real joint health.
60 Servings per Container: 120 capsules per bottle.